This is a blog dedicated to the talent, kindness, and decency that is Patrick Kane. I've gotten really tired of seeing all the people that try and put him down and make him out to be a bad guy and so I've decided to dedicate a blog to showing just how wrong everyone is about him. 90% of this blog will be about Patrick Kane. The other 10% will be for his 'boys'.
I hope you enjoy it and please be nice.
Patrick Timothy Kane Jr:
Born: November 19, 1988 (23) in Buffalo New York
Weight: 180 lbs
Position: center/right wing
Family: Patrick and Donna Kane (Parents), Three sisters (Erica, Jessica, and Jacqueline)
Selected 1st overall in 2007 by the Chicago Blackhawks.
Won a Stanley Cup in 2010.
Has more 'boys' than Steven Stamkos and Evgeni Malkin have points... combined.
Disclaimer: All pictures posted on this blog are edited by the creators unless not tagged as such. Do not steal the edits and say they are yours, thank you!